Get a taste of the Frantic method of devising in our two-day Online Introductory Workshops.
Join one of our Frantic Practitioners for a brilliant 2-day online workshop and discover Frantic Assembly's unique approach to creating physical material, within a socially distanced framework.
Our next Online Introductory Course will be available for you to join on either: Tue 12 & Thu 14 January OR Sat 16 & Sun 17 January 2021 via Zoom. Join us:
WHEN? Tue 12 & Thu 14 January OR Sat 16 & Sun 17 January 2021
HOW MUCH? £100 Full Price / £85 Concession*
*Concession rate for full time students, registered disabled & those seeking job seeker's allowance. Please send proof of eligibility with your application when applying for a concession rate.
No previous experience necessary, this workshop is suitable for all. Suitable for socially distanced learning from home.
- Learn physical theatre techniques within a socially distanced framework
- Experience what it is like to be an actor in the rehearsal room
- Work collaboratively to create new devised material
- Explore how to use physicality to create meaning and subtext
- Build your own physical confidence and develop your skills
- Learn new and exciting approaches to devising work and take them into your own projects
This workshop is for anyone who wants an insight into how Frantic Assembly create theatre. It will not explore text or vocal exercises.
This is course is designed for participants aged-18 and over.
We're especially interested in hearing from underrepresented artists in the industry. You can read our commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion here.
The Online Introductory Training Course is now fully booked.
If you have any enquiries, please contact our Learning & Participation Coordinator, Maya Pindar.
"Once again, Frantic Assembly have come up trumps to support the next generation of theatre makers"